what all places should i get the property registered?

i have a property. i got the stamp duty done 6 years ago when my father died. now my question is that should i get it registered as well? if yes, with whom should i get it registered the BMC or Society or both. and is the stamp duty valid which was done 6 years back. and no what value the registration is to be done? rate of the property today or from the date when it was purchased?

Answers (1)

233 votes

What type of document you had executed is not maintains in your question
If document is not registered befor sub registrar in that case limitation period for registration is six month from the date of execution
If not registered within limitation period you can apply for refun

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles