queswants to get property vacated by tenants

How can I vacate a tenant i.e. shop after completing his agreement?

  • ansTo get the property by the tenant, you have to file a suit for possession against the Tenant in the local civil court.
    Thereafter, then the court can direct the Tenant to vacate the shop or get the same vacated.

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, we are muslims : my father expired he has one property in bangalore his…

My daughter's divorce case is pending with the Family Court at Karkardooma. She has moved…

My girlfriend and I are willing to get married anyhow. I am 25 and she…
hello sir, We belong to Teli caste in M.P, which is OBC in M.P. >…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly