×

quesValidity of the demand draft

I have given some money to a person by taking his thumb impression and signature on "on demand draft" paper. How many days it has validity? I have mentioned that for one month and at the interest 2% in that paper. What can I do if that person will not give money back to me?

• ansHow was money advanced by cash or cheque? What are the contents of the paper? Have you obtained his signature on blank documents?

If he does not return the money along with interest then file a case for recovery of the amount due.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services