Validity of non judicial stamp paper for rental agreement

SIR I AM RESIDING IN KAKINADA AND I GOT A FLAT IN HYDERABAD AND WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THE FLAT FOR RENT. SO FOR MAKING RENTAL AGREEMENT WHERE I HAVE TO PURCHASE NON JUDICIAL STAMP PAPER. IS IT VALID IN HYDERABAD, TELANGANA STATE IF I PURCHASE IN KAKINADA, ANDHRA PRADESH STATE.

Generally, to be valid and enforceable, a contract must be signed by all parties, however as per the recent judgement of Supreme Court by Bench of Justice R.V. Raveendran and Justice P. Sathasivamhas held an agreement signed only by the vendor is enforceable by the purchaser.

So as per the said judgment the contract is enforceable and accordingly you send the legal notice to the company and if despite the legal notice if they fail to pay you the amount, then you can file suit for specific performance.

LH House, Bangalore