Validity of Gift settlement deed and is cancellation possible

In andhra, we (my sister and I-unmarried) registered a gift settlement deed (land)for consideration of few rupees to my another sister's son in 1999 by mistakenly as we were illiterate. My sister died in 2015. We both from Mohammedanism. It was by love and affection, now I am alone and without home. Plz let me know is there any way out to cancel the deed as my sister's son has constructed house on our given land and in processions from 16 years. Plz suggest.

Once the gift deed is executed you cant cancel/revoke it and it can only be cancelled through the process of the court by challenging it. Only if you are able to prove that it is done by playing fraud or other reasons

LH House, Bangalore