×

quesUnder which rule it is legal to submit original markshe

I wanted to know under which Rule/Law its Illegal to Submit Original Marks Card.I have been placed in a company and they have asked for my original marks card. When I asked them why they want my marks card they are saying its their policy.

• ansEmployer may ask the employee to submit the original marks card at the time of joining to have a look at the original marks card and to satisfy about its authenticity and has to be returned back to the employee, after due verification is made about its authenticity from Board/University. If the employer does not return the Originals, after verifying its authenticity also, then the employer is practicing unfair.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services