×

quesUnable to submit birth certificate issued by hospital

I have a Birth Certificate that shows a different birth date which was issued by the hospital where I was born. Now that I am getting a passport issued I am unable to submit the birth certificate for the same. What can be done?

• ansSince your hospital certificate is showing a different date of birth from what has been mentioned in your documents, do not show the hospital birth certificate.

File an affidavit in the Municipal Corporation after submitting an affidavit claiming that this date of birth does not match with the date of birth mentioned in your other documents.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services