Unable to get college degree due name error in 12th Certificate.

My friend did 12th standard from open school. There is mistake in the name in 12th certificate and it has been over 15 years. When we are applying for name change, they are asking us to get it done legally. How can we proceed on correction of the 12th certificate?

Answers (1)

443 votes

I am assuming that neither has any Will been left behind by the deceased. A succession certificate is all you would need.

You could go to the banks to notify them about the same as no nominees are mentioned. For the flat that is under construction you would only need to speak with the builder.

For the plot in kerela you would need to go to the concerned revenue office to have the property mutated in the name of the legal heirs.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles