Unable to get college degree due name error in 12th Certificate.

My friend did 12th standard from open school. There is mistake in the name in 12th certificate and it has been over 15 years. When we are applying for name change, they are asking us to get it done legally. How can we proceed on correction of the 12th certificate?

I am assuming that neither has any Will been left behind by the deceased. A succession certificate is all you would need.

You could go to the banks to notify them about the same as no nominees are mentioned. For the flat that is under construction you would only need to speak with the builder.

For the plot in kerela you would need to go to the concerned revenue office to have the property mutated in the name of the legal heirs.