questransfer of property- by paying the amount of the share

We have a rented office. ..under the old pagri system. My brother wants his share but I dont want to sell it. my brother migrated to other state 7 years back ..if I pay him his share what documents should be signed by him to safeguard the interest of rights of my family

  • ansWhat your brother can do is execute and register a Sale Deed in your favor conveying title of his share of the property to your name, but this will attract more stamp duty, He can also execute and register a Gift Deed or Settlement Deed by conveying the title of his share of the said property to you.

    This procedure will account to less amount of stamp duties and only some of it will be charged in such cases.

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi I would like to get detailed answer for registration of political party in India?

we are buying a flat in Gurgoan. we have paid the initial amount. we were…

Please refer to the following issue : Mr A purchased a new flat, sold it…

An affected party got annoyed with an order of presiding-officer (PO). He nursed animosity towards…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>