questransfer of ownership and loan

Desr sir, Me and my brother owns a flat in pune which finances by sbi. loan is also taken jointly.now my brother wants to take new house for him. So I want to remove his name from flat ownership and add my wifes name on the house and replace his name in bank loan also. please advise is it legally possible and of yes how I can do this to transfer of ownership and loan on my wifes name.

  • ansI presume that the sale deed has been executed by builder in respect of said flat and before taking any such steps obtain bank written approval before switching of the names, loan can be transferred from your brother to your wife only if bank approves it.

    Or else your brother can also execute a gift deed in your wife's favor.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father made a sale agreement with a broker to sale 2 plots of land…

Can a gift deed be made relating to a land by appointing a power of…

In any govt./PSU/Corporation is there any provision where a Managing Director creates a guideline for…

What is the process of getting married in a Church? I am a Christian girl…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly