Took a plot in a society. How to get it registered in my name?

I was alotted a plot by my society a few years back on term loan,I repaid my loan,now I want to get my plot registered, but the society winded,now how can I get my property registered and who will do the registration.

For getting your property registered you have to look into provisions of Registration Act 1908 .Registering the documents relating to the transfer, sale, lease or any other form of disposal of a property is compulsory by law under section 17 of the Indian Registration Act, 1908.
The registration of a property involves adequate stamping and paying the registration charges for a sales deed and having it legally recorded at the sub-registrar?s office.