Spelling mistakes in Surname and Father's name in Documents

I am a Plumber working in mumbai. Want to go abroad for studies to improve skills and earnings but i have spelling mistakes in my aadhar,PAN ,and marksheets so please provide 1 short solution that i can do. Otherwise i have to rectify atleast 5 to 6 documents.kindly help

Answers (1)

248 votes

in your case. you prepared in an affidavit for spellings mistake in the name. and produce appropriate authority. this short solution
otherwise, you will rectify your document or you can do gazette your name but this process is time consume

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles