Spelling mistakes in Surname and Father's name in Documents

I am a Plumber working in mumbai. Want to go abroad for studies to improve skills and earnings but i have spelling mistakes in my aadhar,PAN ,and marksheets so please provide 1 short solution that i can do. Otherwise i have to rectify atleast 5 to 6 documents.kindly help

in your case. you prepared in an affidavit for spellings mistake in the name. and produce appropriate authority. this short solution
otherwise, you will rectify your document or you can do gazette your name but this process is time consume