Rights of tenants over agricultural land

I have 7 acres of land at Maharashtra. Under lease this is cultivated by 4 farmers and give me paddy depending upon the yield for the past 50 years. I am selling this land to these farmers. I am told that I have to pay 50% of the sale proceedings to them and I get only 50% of the total sale amount. Which Indian law states this ??

It is on the lines of Bombay tenancy and agricultural land act prevailing in state of Maharashtra.
As farmers have been cultivators for 50 years so they are the protected tenants, in event of any sale of land tenants have first right for purchase. The price of land is fixed by Agricultural land tribunal.

This law is applicable in some states as this is a state subject.