Right to caste my vote.

I am Anjali verma from Bareilly. I claimed for voter ID card in October 2012 but i have not received it. so i claimed it again online on 21st march 2014, when online registration was opened. Till now i am not become a voter and have not listed in voter id card. Is there any law which give me right to vote :- if your ans is "NO" then please tell me, how can i case on ECI as they deprive of me to my fundamental right. I want to caste my vote.

Anyone who is a citizen of India and is above the age of 18 years has the right to caste their respective votes. If nothing suffices then send an e-mail to Election Commission by logging in on the website of Commission.