×

quesretrieving registered documents.

I have registered my papers for a small land purchased in 1987 and have no receipt for the same, but the date of registration and the receipt no is on the document. Recently I approached MADHA so that I could collect the original registered & stamped documents from them to proceed further, but they are harassing me and asking for alot of money. Kindly advise me how to proceed with this matter.

• ansObtain a certified copy from the registrar. You will need the assistance of a local advocate in this regard.