×

quesregistration of Company

I am a freelance engineer in ad world. want to start working independently. Will charge my client as per industry norms. Do I need to register a company to run my work?

• ansUnless your professional affiliations specifically provide for constitution as a company, you are not required to incorporate a company. You can operate as Sole Proprietor, do remember unlike a company, all the liabilities come on you personally. Since you wish to operate as independently, What I recommend is that you establish is One Person Company under the recently passed companies as and when the act comes into force, till then you can operate as Sole proprietor.