Regarding My birth certificate wrong information.

I was born on 19/04/89 in Jaipur.I live in shastri Nagar. The documents of my birth misplaced by my parents. I went to Nagar Nigam Jaipur ( Lal kothi office and Shastri Nagar office) . The information of my birth is not correct in data of nagar nigam.My mother's name,birth date and birth month are the only information correct in it. The data of nagar nigam not mentioned my father's name in it. My address , hospital of my birth and my birth year is incorrect in it. I went many times to nagar nigam office they told me to go to hospital which they mentioned in my data and took a written a note by them that i have didn't took birth there. I am tired of visiting Nagar nigam office they are not solving my problem.I want my birth certificate urgently for passport documentation .Please do something regarding this.

Answers (1)

328 votes

As now you are an adult, you can make changes in your birth certificate by filing declaration suit along with affidavit enclosing documents showcasing actual year, address, fathers name etc. You need not to worry as it is not a time consuming process, just consult you lawyer at earliest.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles