Regarding My birth certificate wrong information.

I was born on 19/04/89 in Jaipur.I live in shastri Nagar. The documents of my birth misplaced by my parents. I went to Nagar Nigam Jaipur ( Lal kothi office and Shastri Nagar office) . The information of my birth is not correct in data of nagar nigam.My mother's name,birth date and birth month are the only information correct in it. The data of nagar nigam not mentioned my father's name in it. My address , hospital of my birth and my birth year is incorrect in it. I went many times to nagar nigam office they told me to go to hospital which they mentioned in my data and took a written a note by them that i have didn't took birth there. I am tired of visiting Nagar nigam office they are not solving my problem.I want my birth certificate urgently for passport documentation .Please do something regarding this.

As now you are an adult, you can make changes in your birth certificate by filing declaration suit along with affidavit enclosing documents showcasing actual year, address, fathers name etc. You need not to worry as it is not a time consuming process, just consult you lawyer at earliest.