quesRedressal of grievances from Delhi University.

My daughter had taken admission in B. Sc.(H) Physics in yr. 2010 in Delhi in a college of DU. I was a year when DU had introduced semester system and due to which many agitations and problems were created by teaching staff. Then, by her college, she was not got noted/ apprised about the marks awarded to her against her Internal Assessment section (maximum 25 marks per paper). Now, by 2014, she has cleared her all papers of all semesters with more than 60% marks except her Chemistry paper in which she got 05/25 marks in IA section and 33/75 in Theory section and consequent to the shortage of only 02 marks, she got ER in this Chem. paper.

Since her college did not apprised her IA marks earlier before sending it to university, she could not appeal formally against it within prescribed time period but she had been getting it chased for the last four years. It is also to be apprised that college has not any academic record for the yr. 2010 and it was told it a time barred case.

Now, last month, college authorities have processed and forwarded her " IA change request form " (to be changed from 05 marks to 08 marks, as she needs only 02 more marks it was ok to her) to DU authorities. It shows that college has accepted its mistake. But now DU has turned downed her said change request. Since she has to save her precious year and her admission taken in B,Ed. for the session 2014-15, she urgently need helps.

Please suggest the course of actions available as per rules/law, so that we may get certain success (getting the said IA change request accepted from DU) with least expenses and within shortest time period.

  • ansYou need to approach the university with a proper application to accept the change of IA Demand in writing the reason for not admitting the request. Send a legal notice to the university to follow up with a civil suit to get a declaration of the change made by the college and direct the university to accept the change.

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • IPC Section 201 - Causing disappearance of evidence of offence, or giving false information to screen offender
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, I (male,hindu) am a residence of Siliguri,West Bengal,India working in a PVt LTD company…

I have changed my name from rooma to rooma bhatti and the same was requested…
I wnt change my son birth certificate's mother name I visited to my near by…
We have lost the land registry documents. How can we recover those lost documents?

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

View all >>