×

quesRectification in a Cremation Certificate.

Is it possible to make a rectification in a Cremation Certificate issued by Sub Register Burning Ghat to obtain Death Certificate from another Municipality where death occurred.

• ansWhat is the nature of the rectification sought? You may apply for rectification with the Sub Register Burning Ghat with an Affidavit and necessary letter or certificate from the Hospital if the death was certified by a Doctor on a prescribed format . You need to approach the office of the Sub Register Burning Ghat for the same. The Death Certificate has to be obtained from the Municipality where death occurred.