×

quesre issuance of passport

hello, can anyone help me. i wanted to make fresh passport but document what i have is birth certificate, education certificate, pan card, leaving certificated and nationalized bank salary account on current address with 8 month statement.. now the issue is i am staying on rent with my family from last 9 months.i do have registered agreement of the current house.we will continue staying here for 1 more year..and previous agreement aswell of other house. but the electricity bill is still on builders names.owner havent transfer it yet.. as the building is new so even the society have not formed.. now i am confused whether i will be able to make the passport or not. dont wanna wait more.

• ansYou should get a letter from bank certifying that you are staying in the present address for whatever the period as per books of bank. This is enough for your address proof. You have birth certificate for your proof of date of birth and you even have your bank statement, and other documents as you have mentioned.

These documents should be sufficient to get your passport.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services