Query regarding requirements & fee to transfer ownership of property

We have 1sop and 2 lop.my father willingly needs to transfer his ownership to his sons.i would lik to knw al th required steps ..and the nominal fees to be paid to an advocate..because i feel that our lawyer is grabbing more money ..steps and all legal papers and the nominal fee..

Please share your detailed property description in this portal. Unless and until I cannot come on conclusion because its depends upon your property and others necessary legal documents so please share your property details I will definitely give you the proper fee structure and break up.

either he can gift it or make a will putting his intentions on paper the manner in which he wish to distribute, in both the cases he will have to pay stamp duty with regard to Will part Maximum court fees is at present Rs. 75,000/- if filed in Bombay High Court for Grant of Letters of Administration

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
LH House, Bangalore