Procedure to remove name from joint registered deed of the flat

i want to remove my name from registered deed for the flat where my daughter is a joint onwer What are the charges i have to pay for registered the relinquishment deed at hyderabad

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ Lawrato.com

To remove your daughter name from the registered deed is possible through rectification deed, there is nominal fees should pay in favour of registrar along with rectification deed document on stamp paper