Procedure to obtain marriage certificate of married in temple

I am basic from bihar but I am working in mumbai. I have married in temple but I have no any proofe of it. I want to marriage certificate for some resign like room rental agreement and my future security. So Please tell me what will be the procedure.

Sir,
You can visit the nearest BMC office to your residence and fill up the marriage registration form with ID , residence and marriage proof, with two witnesses. If no marriage proof then you can make a marriage affidavit .For more details check the BMC website .

Some document need to be executed and on the basis of those supportive document
And ur marriage will have to be registered with BMC...
So u can contact me for further details
Through lawRato any time.