Procedure to obtain marriage certificate of married in temple

I am basic from bihar but I am working in mumbai. I have married in temple but I have no any proofe of it. I want to marriage certificate for some resign like room rental agreement and my future security. So Please tell me what will be the procedure.

Answers (2)

53 votes

You can visit the nearest BMC office to your residence and fill up the marriage registration form with ID , residence and marriage proof, with two witnesses. If no marriage proof then you can make a marriage affidavit .For more details check the BMC website .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

92 votes

Some document need to be executed and on the basis of those supportive document
And ur marriage will have to be registered with BMC...
So u can contact me for further details
Through lawRato any time.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles