Procedure to obtain caste certificate without caste proof

My father has caste certificate from jharkhand but he shifted from there to Howrah in 1975 with his elder sister. Now he is a premanent resident of Howrah, so I want to apply for caste certificate in Howrah but I dont have any caste proof of any blood relative. So how can I get caste certificate.

Sir/Ma'am,

Once caste certificate issued in your father's name does not require to be verified by another family member's certificate. Your shifting from Jharkhand to Howrah will not be a problem unless your caste falls under geographically identified one. You may consult me for obtaining the same in proper way.