Procedure to obtain caste certificate without caste proof

My father has caste certificate from jharkhand but he shifted from there to Howrah in 1975 with his elder sister. Now he is a premanent resident of Howrah, so I want to apply for caste certificate in Howrah but I dont have any caste proof of any blood relative. So how can I get caste certificate.

Answers (1)

181 votes


Once caste certificate issued in your father's name does not require to be verified by another family member's certificate. Your shifting from Jharkhand to Howrah will not be a problem unless your caste falls under geographically identified one. You may consult me for obtaining the same in proper way.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles