Procedure to get the registry done of the house?

I want to get the registry done of my house. What is the amount of fees and what is the procedure for it?

Registration means the registration of documents registration  is made under the provisions of the Registration Act, 1908

Documents Types

Sale Deed

1. Stamp duty and transfer duty @ 4% if the vendee is a woman and @ 6% if the vendee is a man

2. Registration fee is 1% of the total value of Sale Deed + Rs. 100/- pasting charge.

3. Both vendor and vendee to be present alongwith identification douments i.e. Pass Port, Epic Card, Driving License and Pan Card etc. at the time of presentation.

4. Two witnesses alongwith identification documents need to be present during presentation of documents.

The fees which we charge depends on the facts and circumstances of your property paper