Procedure to get married without parents involvement/permission

In Documentation Law
the Boy and girl are interested to marry, They are majors The boy is divorced and girl dont want to tell this to parrents before marriage. What would be the right way as far as boy side parents are concerned.

Answers (1)

95 votes
As per your query, if both of you (the boy and the girl) are majors legally i.e boy has to be 21 years of age and girl has to be 18 years of age then you do not need to take consent from parents to get married.
However, it is advisable that you inform the girl and her family about your marital status clearly so that there are no complications in future.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
15 years Experience
Advocate Atulay Nehra
Sector 137, Noida
11 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles