Procedure to correct spelling in the government certificates

In Documentation Law

Spelling in my matric certificate is priti bt in inter graduation and in my pan card it is preeti will it create any problems in getting govt job? If yes wat would be it's best solution?

Answers (1)

138 votes

As per the CBSE rules they are very reluctant to make changes in the marksheet, it is not admissible to change it. You can send an application to CBSE for change of name or else you can file a WRIT petition in the High Court for change in the. We advise you to ratify your name so that there is no confusing and problem in future.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Atulay Nehra
Sector 137, Noida
10 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles