quesProcedure & requirements to obtain inter caste marriage certificate

I want to know the procedure for inter caste marriage certificate with full details of require documents. We got married last year May'2017 in Mumbai, Boy age 34, caste "Jain" & Girl age 33, caste "Christian". We are staying in Mumbai. Non of us has converted. Kindly guide me. Thanking you in advance.

  • ansGreetings. make registration of your marriage with Marriage Registrar. The Special Marriage Act will be applicable for you and you will get certificate as per the provisions of Special Marriage Act. thanks.

    Advocate Bhakti Thakur

      New Golden Nest Road, Bhayander East, Thane

  • ansHello, You shall go to the Office of Registrar ( Marriage) which is situated in the Collector Office generally. Please check where it is situated in Mumbai. You have to register your marriage under Special Marriage Act.

    Advocate Shantanu Vaidya

      Abhinav Nagar, Sangamner

  • ans1. Your Marriage Certificate Covered Under Registration of the Marriage Under Maharashtra Regulation Marriagw Bureaus And Registration Of Marriage 1998 .

    2. Your marriage already solemnized . Now you need to registered your marriage under above Act & Got Marriage Certificate .

    3. You can go to apply marriage certificate online otherwise you can go to the your nearest ward ( you reside in which ward & Zone number ) According to your Zone number , Your ward number decide . Then Go to the office of such Zone & Submitted the relevant below documents .

    4. Documents Required For Marriage Certificate -

    -Age Proof of Bride & Bridegroom - Leaving certificate / passport / birth certificate / Domicie Certificate / PAN CARD

    - Residential Proof of Bride & Bridegroom - Ration card / passport / Election card / light bill & telephine bill of own bame

    - Proof of Witnesses - 3
    - Passport photos 4+4
    - Wedding card ( In case no wedding card then 100 rs stamp paper affidavit of both husban and wide with 3 witnesses. )
    - Wedding joint photograph of both bride and bridegroom .

    All the Documents with 3 witnesses id proof submitted to the Marriage Officer Registrar of auch Zone number or Ward Number .

    Advocate Abhay Rajesh Gupta

      Sahakar Nagar, Amravati

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I recently known that my mother belong to SC and my father BC, i have…
Is there time limit to present a document for registration after it is executed (signed)?
Sir, i am chetan jhade in my all doqument 10th, 12th and id's my name…
I have given an affidavit to Mining department saying that the mining product will be…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 10 years

View all >>

Get free assistance for your legal issue

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News