×

Procedure & requirements to obtain inter caste marriage certificate

I want to know the procedure for inter caste marriage certificate with full details of require documents. We got married last year May'2017 in Mumbai, Boy age 34, caste "Jain" & Girl age 33, caste "Christian". We are staying in Mumbai. Non of us has converted. Kindly guide me. Thanking you in advance.

Greetings. make registration of your marriage with Marriage Registrar. The Special Marriage Act will be applicable for you and you will get certificate as per the provisions of Special Marriage Act. thanks.

Hello, You shall go to the Office of Registrar ( Marriage) which is situated in the Collector Office generally. Please check where it is situated in Mumbai. You have to register your marriage under Special Marriage Act.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune

1. Your Marriage Certificate Covered Under Registration of the Marriage Under Maharashtra Regulation Marriagw Bureaus And Registration Of Marriage 1998 .

2. Your marriage already solemnized . Now you need to registered your marriage under above Act & Got Marriage Certificate .

3. You can go to apply marriage certificate online otherwise you can go to the your nearest ward ( you reside in which ward & Zone number ) According to your Zone number , Your ward number decide . Then Go to the office of such Zone & Submitted the relevant below documents .

4. Documents Required For Marriage Certificate -

-Age Proof of Bride & Bridegroom - Leaving certificate / passport / birth certificate / Domicie Certificate / PAN CARD

- Residential Proof of Bride & Bridegroom - Ration card / passport / Election card / light bill & telephine bill of own bame

- Proof of Witnesses - 3
- Passport photos 4+4
- Wedding card ( In case no wedding card then 100 rs stamp paper affidavit of both husban and wide with 3 witnesses. )
- Wedding joint photograph of both bride and bridegroom .

All the Documents with 3 witnesses id proof submitted to the Marriage Officer Registrar of auch Zone number or Ward Number .