Procedure for non creamy layer certificate being private employee.

Sir my father is a clerk in CCL a unit of coal India Ltd .It is a psu .so I am totally confused about what to show in income certificate....what are the income can i show in my income certificate.there is no grade pay criteria.they use pay scale

Contact an advocate in this matter. Income certificate does not deal with grade pay but the annual income of your father which is calculated on the basis of gross salary. Further, the same will be shown as income of your father.