quespolice not helping and not cooperating in investigation

What is the best way to deal with a situation in which the police is not forthcoming with the charges and is harassing the whole family and is not investigating properly ? Should we surrender the matter or file a complaint with another police station?

  • ansThe most effective legal remedy would be to file a petition in the High Court in the exercise of its extra ordinary inherent power and seek a command for fair investigation. The HC may even hand over the probe to another investigating agency like CBI if it emerges that the investigation conducted so far has been lose and weak.

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can I own both Private as well as commercial number plate for my car? i.e…
 I am from C.G. , my schooling (10th and 12th board) are done in C.G.…
Desr sir, Me and my brother owns a flat in pune which finances by sbi.…
How does the registration law vary from one state to another in India?

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

View all >>