×

quespolice not helping and not cooperating in investigation

What is the best way to deal with a situation in which the police is not forthcoming with the charges and is harassing the whole family and is not investigating properly ? Should we surrender the matter or file a complaint with another police station?

• ansThe most effective legal remedy would be to file a petition in the High Court in the exercise of its extra ordinary inherent power and seek a command for fair investigation. The HC may even hand over the probe to another investigating agency like CBI if it emerges that the investigation conducted so far has been lose and weak.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services