Physically handicap certificate.

I have one eye and i got 30% PH certificate.but we people are equally disrimenated by the Soicaty.we are not eligible any kind of job.we are not getting any licences.and lot more...please suggested me can u help me to put a PIL regarding this. because one hand ,one leg are considered but not one eye under PH and got more than 40%.

The criteria which governs eligibility for recognition as a physically handicapped person has been adumbrated by Mr. Sethi. For the sake of brevity I shall not repeat it again. If you want to challenge the rules then engage a lawyer in the High Court of your state.