Parman patra office saying to include my ex husband's name in it.

I was married in 2006. My divorce got finalized in 2009. Now my ex-husband is married to another girl. I went to get an isthai parman patra made from the office of tehsildar. They told me that there will be my ex-husbands name in that parman patra. Can they do that? Can't it have my father's name as i am divorced and he is married again? Where can i complaint about it?

You will have to submit  application alongwith your divorce decree in the office and request the office to delete your ex husband’s name from parman patra.

In case they do not agree, take there written refusal and after that you can file a writ petition thereby seeking directions to delete your ex husband’s name and include your fathers name