Pan card application rejected what can be done

I had applied for New Pan online. i had given Aadhar card as my proof of identity & address. Today I got a mail from NSDL that my pan application has been rejected because the Name in Proof of Residential Address does not contain my last name as mentioned in application. They have asked me to provide necessary clarification for processing of my application with Aadhaar within one month of the intimation. Alternatively, i can submit prescribed Proof of Identity/Addres /Date of Birth document other than Aadhaar to process my application without Aadhaar. I dont use my last name & all my documents have just my first name. What am i supposed to do??

Please inform Authority that you don't have any document which contains your last nae too and therefore, the pan card should be only on your first name.
Please make enquiries as to if an affidavit to this effect or a public notice is acceptable?

LH House, Bangalore