Owner of a tower installation company wants to get TRAI certificate

Hello Sir I am  from Virudhunagar in Tamilnadu I have Alan's in Virudhunagar Now I'm give a private tower installation company. But he wants TRAI certificate. How I can do it ?

I understand you own some lands at Virudhunagar and have been approached by a telecom company for installation of telecom towers on your land. You have been asked to produce TRAI certificate. You need guidance for the purpose.
Please note that you need not produce any such certificate. Under the TRAI norms, only the telecom company is subject to TRAI regulations. You have, however, to obtain permission of the local panchayat or the municipality for erection of the telecom tower over your property. Also, you have to obtain clearance from the electricity authority if such towers happen to be close to electricity tower lines. In your own interest, please get the agreement executed between you and the telecom company vetted by your lawyer, in order to ensure that there are no unfavourable obligations imposed on you.