Notary registration done 10yrs back And will it be a proble

I did a notary 10yrs before in chikbalapur but marriage with that person did not happen, now I will be getting married according to my parents decision which will be register marriage, my question is will there be a records registered in system which will be troublr for my register marriage Now in Bangalore, please help

If you have signed before notary and married a person ofcourse the marriage is not an registered marriage . If you have a photo of marriage with that person or if any witness then definitely that women can challenge your present marriage or arranged marriage it can be disputed

What kind of notary have you registered in chickballapur?
If you have not gone before any marriage officer and if you have not registered your marriage then it should not be a problem for you to register your current marriage.