No name in my birth certificate.How to rectify mistake in 10 marksheet

There is no name in my birth certificate and my 10th marksheet has a different date. Now what can i do to change that? Birth certificate is from Delhi. Can it be done by gazette in Mumbai?

Having your details altered in your birth certificate would be next to impossible. At most you could change your name from what has been provided for on your birth certificate.

As far as your board marksheet is concerned, you can approach the board that issued the certificate (for example CBSE) to issue a corrected certificate.

If the board that issued your marksheet is not forthcoming, file a RTI application with them enquiring about the procedure to have the same done.