Mental harassment in a relationship.

I was in a love with girl from 2.6 year after the she leave me because I dnt have job I promise him and get a job with in2 mnths but when I again go to meet him she told me that "ab mai aisa nai sochte". I talk him again and again then I leave him. I cnt contact him from last 10 mnths bt this month I know that this girls was not interested because she was in physical relation with his bhai , I have all chat records that boy and that girl. Know she is married 2 mnths before . Know I just called him and msg him on Facebook give me some ans of my que no need to meet me. That they told I am going to file a case againt u. Will I file a case against him. She was also in physical relation with me before her brother and their is also case against him that a boy have done suicide because she also cheat him and case was also filed by what I do..

Answers (1)

128 votes
physical relation between partners does not bind either of them to enter into matrimony. She broke up with you and married some one else out of her own free will. You have no right to file any law suit against her. Forget her and move ahead in life. If you keep on attempting to initiate a communication with her then she will inevitably file a police complaint of stalking against you which can result in your arrest and conviction. Apologize to her and give an honorable burial to this chapter.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles