Married & converted to muslim but wants to come back to hinduism

I am hindu, married to muslim and converted to muslim, I want to come back to Hindu again. Is it possible to do??

Sir/Ma'am,

It is possible to reconvert to Hinduism but your conversion would not plant you back to the caste and act you belonged earlier.

Your conversion in law will not be concerned by the procedure of religious one. But it is prerequisite that you complete religious formalities. After that an affidavit is required to be done in respect of it, followed by publishing the same.

Your simple answer is YES you can come back to Hindu.

Freedom of religion is an indispensable part of the Indian Constitution and it provides every citizen the right to practice and propagate the religion of their wish without any state intervention.
Yes, you can definitely convert to hinduism if you wish as that is your personal choice and the State can't interfere or encroach in your fundamental rights. Yes, but that should definitely be done in good faith and not to get any undue advantage.

All you have to do is get do all the customary procedures as per hinduism, make an affidavit stating that you have converted to hinduism from so and so date and also state the same if you wish to change your name and then notify it in the Gazette.