Married & converted to muslim but wants to come back to hinduism

I am hindu, married to muslim and converted to muslim, I want to come back to Hindu again. Is it possible to do??

Freedom of religion is an indispensable part of the Indian Constitution and it provides every citizen the right to practice and propagate the religion of their wish without any state intervention.
Yes, you can definitely convert to hinduism if you wish as that is your personal choice and the State can't interfere or encroach in your fundamental rights. Yes, but that should definitely be done in good faith and not to get any undue advantage.

All you have to do is get do all the customary procedures as per hinduism, make an affidavit stating that you have converted to hinduism from so and so date and also state the same if you wish to change your name and then notify it in the Gazette.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli