lost my original birth certificate, X and XII certificate

I have recently lost my following original documents: 1. class 10th certificate 2. class 12th certificate 3. Birth certificate

i don't have any copies. what do i do?

Answer

Regarding your lost class 10th and 12th, the following step are required to be taken:

(1) Certificate from school principal or gazetted officer stating that He has verified the bonafide of the candidate and recommend that a duplicate copy of board’s  certificate may be issued to him/her.

(2) Affidavit in 10 rupee non-judicial stamp paper attested by first class magistrate or notary public 

(3) Press notification in lost/found column published in any one (english or Hindi) national daily newspaper, attach original full page of the concerned newspaper.

(4) Bank Draft for the fee as applicable

(5) Copy of FIR.

Now regarding your lost birth certificate,

The following needs to be done in order to get a duplicate birth certificate:

Each state has it own birth registration offices, you can apply in the same office for getting a copy of the said certificate.

Few other ways are:

1. Applying with the ward office of the concerned municipal corporation, this indicates to that municipal corporation where the birth of the child was registered. In order to get another copy of the birth certificate, one needs to submit a nominal fee.

2. By filling and sending an application to the Public Health Department of one’s country of birth, along with the necessary fee. The form can be obtained from the same office.

3. By sending the application through fax to the health department office, with the required amount of fee through cheque.