×

quesLegally change of name.

I am a post graduate medical student my name in class 10th certificate is VINAY KUMAR MISHRA but it changed to VINAY MISHRA from 12th class & the same name (VINAY MISHRA) appears on my MBBS degree and registration ( I dont know what the university did), my identity proof documents contain the name as on my 10th certificate as it is the basis for their issue. Now there is a discrepancy in names on my 10th certificate and my identity proof documents and that on my degree certificates and registration in such case if i have to apply for further education it is an issue. please guide me if i can change my name now or what appropriate action can be taken.

• ansYes you can ,you will be required to give a public notice and file it in department of publication from Govt Of India.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services