Legal remedy against principal not giving admit card for board exams

KV Principal is refusing to give admit card to my Son for X board exam as he failed in Pre-boards. As per CBSE rules he cannot refuse unless the child has attendance shortage or disciplinary case against him. When we went to meet him and told him that he should give in writing that he will not give the Admit card. He threatened me that he is very powerful and put me in jail on false charges. What should we do?

Consult your local advocate and get a legal notice issued to the principal to give admit card and etc as required for his studies
Normally some reasonable time should be given to comply with demand made in such legal notice
it may be fifteen days or a seven days depending upon the urgency of the matter and act as per legal advise