Legal remedy against principal not giving admit card for board exams

KV Principal is refusing to give admit card to my Son for X board exam as he failed in Pre-boards. As per CBSE rules he cannot refuse unless the child has attendance shortage or disciplinary case against him. When we went to meet him and told him that he should give in writing that he will not give the Admit card. He threatened me that he is very powerful and put me in jail on false charges. What should we do?

Answers (1)

328 votes

Consult your local advocate and get a legal notice issued to the principal to give admit card and etc as required for his studies
Normally some reasonable time should be given to comply with demand made in such legal notice
it may be fifteen days or a seven days depending upon the urgency of the matter and act as per legal advise

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Anup S Dhannawat
Borivali West, Mumbai
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles