Legal process to transfer property title from joint to single title

Religion: Hindu I got divorced from my husband under US Law and as per the decree the property (flat in Bangalore) should be transferred to my name. Currently it is in both our names. How to change the joint property to my name alone? Also, the flat is currently on home loan which is again in both our names. So I need to transfer even the loan to my name alone. What is the process for it?

The details are not sufficient
Yet
It is a joint property Both of you have equal rights
Is there any reference to this joint property in ur divorce decree??
Even the loan is joint
However you may file a suit for separation and allotment of your equal share in civil court in BANGALORE