Legal procedure to change a name in a plaint

from last 5 year our 8 flat member are filed case against builder to consumer court for pending work of our building his, but some flat member has been sale his flat to another member so my question is - how we change his name on our court case file ? or what should we do ?

Answers (1)

94 votes

Dear sir, You can mke an application for amendment of plaint under order 6 Rule 17 of civil procedure code. However, this application should be filed before commencement of may call for a detailed consultation .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles