Legal documents for proof of marriage

Myself and my fiance planning for our marriage, is there any possibilities to arrange paper documents other than marriage registration certificate for the proof of the marriage?

For registration of marriage you need to produce the follwoing before the concerned Marriage Registrar:
1. Marriage proof such as Marriage invitation, Marriage Photo, Certificate issued in temple, etc.,
2. Age proof of both the spouses,
3. Residential and ID proofs for both the spouses,
4. Three witnesses
After registration you will be issued marriage certificate.

If you are planning to conduct your marriage in that manner, you have to necessarily comply with the procedure laid down under the Special Marriages Act, 1954. Otherwise, your marriage will not be legally valid.