×

quesLaw for a compulsory date of issue and court notice

My brother-in-law is a Judicial Magistrate and he harasses by the misuse of law. Now I have received an execution notice by the court even after pay through M.O., but notice served by the court without mentioning the date of issue. Is there is any law in Indian Act, where court notice should be with a date of issue?

• ansIf you have made full payment by MO you can draw attention of the court to said fact that full payment has been made by you. Date must not have been mentioned in execution notice by oversight.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services