Joining govt. job 107/15 CrPC registered

I have been registered at 107/151 CrPC. Can I join government job without any issue?

These charges will be effective for an Year, since charged as chapter case, it will be a problem if you repeat the offence. 107 is a step taken before the executive magistrate and notice issued by the police on a complaint . It is likely that one may breach peace and the public tranquility .151 is the judicial discretion to invoke 107. These charges are officially meant to keep the good behavior the person accused. You do not have to mention about it in the application. It is not going to affect your job.