×

quesIs there a option available to check Khasra Khatouni online in UP?

I want to take a land in Varanasi and I want to check its Khasra Khatouni. How do I check the khasra Khatouni through the Internet? Please tell me about that.

This is the link to check the khasra khatouni and it is easily available online 

This covers mostly all the areas, however if you are unable to find the same with respect to the property you are looking for, then you shall have to approach the District Regsitrar's Office in Varanasi.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services