Is notary sale paper sufficient proof for bike sold

Hello, I am selling my bike model 2004, yesterday i have gone to the NOtary for the affidavit, the person at the notary and they made 2 affidavit one for me and one for the buyer on 10 rupee stamp paper. He also given me a form 29 and form 30, i have filled up that too , but now my concern is .. buyer is sayin it is just 1 year left for the bike expiry, bike is 14 year old and after an year it will be expire so he is not interested in transfering the rc. By the way he is known person so i can not force him. I also speak to the notary person he also said that you have a proof of affidavit that you have sell the bike today and from today if anything happens you should not worry, now its his choice whether to transfer the ownership or not. My concern is, do i need to do anything now or thats ok that i have a affidavit for legal things. If the affidavit is enough for me to protect me in future? Thanks

your understanding with another person is your call, but an affidavit is not the complete process of sale in that case.......................................................................................