Is it possible to change affidavit in the writ petition

 I am law student living in chennai. Is there any possible to change affidavit in writ petition which is filed by wrongly or mistake. If so, please guide to understand it.?

Answers (1)

206 votes

You have to apply in a simple format prescribed by the respective high and append the copies of the documents you wish to rely on to substantiate your case. The high court ordinarily hears you before issue of notice to the opposite parties. On return of the completed service report on notice, the court hears both the parties and takes a decision

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles