quesIs it legal to approve loan only if i pay premium of some amount?

I applied for personal loan from a finance company. They took the processing fees from me to get praman patra from SDM court. We were not able to get it as it is issued against property. So now the the finance company is asking to pay the premium and thereafter they could approve my loan. Is it legal can they do that?

  • ans

    Unless your loan is approved, finance company cannot ask you to pay the premium. 

    So we suggest that you should submit an application thereby refusing them to charge the premium 

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

brother adopted 4 years back and was adopted from Bua.. his biological mother is asking…

I own a property which i bought in the year 2010. Now i want to…
My wife want to obtain domicile certificate she is from Karnataka & i am born…
In a Food product of 400gm pickle is it mandatory to flash the FSSAI certification…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>